Our 4-20 mA Transmitters (option W2 and W3) are now CSA Approved for Hazardous Locations Ex ia IIC: Class I, Zone 0
Economical single package solution includes sensor and transmitter:
- Differential Pressure measuring principle avoids problems associated with sticking floats and plugging passages.
- Solid state strain gauge senses differential pressure directly
- Low maintenance design with no moving parts.
- Designed for use with computer control systems or remote readouts
- Signal is proportional to flow rate squared (r2). (Square root extraction is required in the receiving device.)
- Intrinsic safety option for Class I Div. I, Groups A,B,C,D; Class II Div 1, Groups E,F,G; EExia IIc T4 (CSA and Cenelec approvals pending).
|2 WIRE TRANSMITTER - W2|
The W2 option includes a mechanical analog indicator with the solid state strain gauge mounted on top sensing the differential pressure directly and providing a loop powered 4-20mA signal proportional to flow squared (r²).
|2 WIRE DIGITAL DISPLAY - RW3|
A loop powered 4-20mA two wire transmitter displays 4 1/2 digits for flow rate and 8 digits for totalization. Open collector output for remote totalizer. Password protection and 16 bit A/D resolution. Includes square root extraction at the display.
|2 WIRE TRANSMITTER - W3|
Economical single package solution for monitoring flow to a remote control room. A solid state strain gauge senses the differential pressure directly which provides a loop powered 4-20mA signal proportional to flow squared (r²).
|4 WIRE TRANSMITTER - W, X, Y, Z|
The flow meter is available with either a 4-20mA output (Option W), a 0-1000 Hz frequency (Option Y), set point switching (Option X) and Option Z which combines W, X, & Y for interfacing with controllers, computers and alarms. The output signal is linear.