The Flo-Gage liquid flow meters have been developed for industrial applications where durability and reliability are important considerations in the monitoring of flow. The Flo-Gage has accuracy for most industrial processes and is particularly suited for applications where compactness, low cost, minimal maintenance and resistance to accidental damage are important factors.
Liquid meters are suitable for potable and non-potable water, irrigation water, glycol-water mixtures, fuel oils, lubricating oils, gasoline and many other low and medium viscosity liquids (maximum viscosity 500 centipoise).
- Sturdy in-line metal construction to withstand piping stresses without breaking.
- Black on white dial won’t crack, glaze or become hard to read with age.
- Expanded 3.5″ (90mm) 270° analog dial for reading at a glance.
- Suitable for use with both opaque and clear fluids.
- Measures 6:1 range with 3% F.S. Accuracy.
- Dial and case factory configured for quick installation – but easily field re-configured if needed.
- Liquid flow ranges from 4 GPH (15 l/h) in 1/2″ meter to 3000 GPM (1200 l/m) in 8″ meter.
Take the RCM Series 7000 for a Spin !
|Series 7000||FNPT (threaded) Standard|
|Series 8000||Wafer unit mount between 150 or 300 class flanges.|
|Housing||UV Stabilized Polycarbonate||None|
|Body||Bronze||Monel / 316SS|
|Bellows||Bronze||Monel / 316SS / Inconel|
|Seals||Buna N||Viton / EPR / Teflon|
|Accuracy||± 3% F.S.||± 3% F.S.|
|Repeatability||± 1% F.S.||± 1% F.S.|
|Maximum Pressure||180 psig||400 psig|
|Minimum Pressure||10 psig||10 psig|
|Maximum Temperature||212 F||350 F|
|Minimum Temperature||-30 F||-80 F|
Monitor correct cooling flow to machinery. Protect valuable equipment by using a low flow switch to shut down machinery before damage. The Flo-GageTM will not foul with small debris frequently found in cooling systems. Fouling can cause typical flow switches to stick and fail to detect low flow conditions.
Lubrication Oil System
Flo-gages are ideal for measuring lube-oil. They do not require that the oil be transparent to be measured. Low flow switches can add additional protection.
Cutting Oil Systems
Proper flow of cutting oil is essential to machining operations. Automatic machines which run unattended require monitoring of the flow of cutting fluids. The gage allows quick setting of the proper flow rate. The low flow switch can stop machines before bad parts are produced or equipment damaged.